Topeka weather for Thursday, June 8, 2017: Sunny with highs in 80s

Jun 09, 2017, 09:17
Topeka weather for Thursday, June 8, 2017: Sunny with highs in 80s

Monday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. A Lake Wind Advisory is effect on Friday from noon to 7:00 p.m. Winds are expected from the southwest 15-20 miles per hour with gusts up to 40 miles per hour.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 10 to 15 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 25 miles per hour.

SUNDAY: Sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.

Friday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm.

More news: New smart speaker expected as Apple kicks off conference

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.

Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1am and 5am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. The low at night will be around 53.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 92.

Sunday. Sunny, with a high near 91 degrees.

More news: Lonzo Ball To Hold Solo Workout With Lakers On June 7th

Friday night, the low will be around 68, according to the weather service.

Friday brings 30 to 40 percent chances of showers with temperatures around 70.

Get out those hats and apply some sunscreen - metro-east residents are in for a sunny weekend with highs hovering in the mid 80s and low 90s.

Thursday - Sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.

More news: White House communications director Mike Dubke quits

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
  • OECD latest international body to call out Canada on housing markets

    OECD latest international body to call out Canada on housing markets

    Growth projections for the United Kingdom for this year and next was retained at 1.6 percent and 1 percent, respectively. The forecast was raised from 3.3% predicted in November.
    Subaru WRX STI Type RA teased, to debut on June 8

    Subaru WRX STI Type RA teased, to debut on June 8

    Subaru likely could push this as high as 350 horses without any major mods, but I assume it'll only jump to 325 at the most. Most rear drive performance cars would have a big problem, but the STI had some fast laps on the rain-soaked track.

    Ex-Penn State President, Officials Face Sentencing in Sandusky Scandal

    Sandusky was not arrested until 2011, after an anonymous email to a county prosecutor led investigators to approach McQueary. But Spanier , Curley and Schultz didn't report Sandusky to child welfare authorities or police.
  • Sushma Swaraj rubbishes money making allegations made by Trump

    Sushma Swaraj rubbishes money making allegations made by Trump

    The dates for the visit are being worked out, sources said. "But at the same time terror and talks can not go together". She said that India will not be impacted by some Gulf countries cutting off diplomatic ties with Qatar.

    Curry, Durant power Warriors past Cavs in Game 1, 113-91

    "They constantly break records - last year being 73-9 [a regular season record]; this year starting the playoffs 13-0". In Game 1 of the NBA Finals , Durant proved to his critics that he isn't riding anyone's coattails in this series.
    Qld police negotiating with gunman

    Qld police negotiating with gunman

    Police have not confirmed details about the suspect's weapon. "As you would well imagine, the whole family is devastated". According to the Courier Mail , the man started firing at the officers after being pulled over by them.
  • London Bridge, Borough Market incidents are terror-related: UK Police

    London Bridge, Borough Market incidents are terror-related: UK Police

    Another staff member from Fish said: "I saw two people in Breadhead bakery, they had blood on them, they were civilians". It was later determined that the Vauxhall incident was a stabbing that was not connected to the other two.

    Finals pick up where they left off with Cavs-Warriors III

    In the 2017 NBA Playoffs, Golden State only had head coach Steve Kerr for a limited amount of time . And for the third straight year, the Cleveland Cavaliers face the Golden State Warriors .
    Lebanon wants to ban 'Wonder Woman' because of Gal Gadot's nationality

    Lebanon wants to ban 'Wonder Woman' because of Gal Gadot's nationality

    Next, Wonder Woman is in the World War One trenches where she single-handedly takes on a legion of armed enemies. Cast member Gal Gadot poses at the premiere of " Wonder Woman " in Los Angeles , California U.S., May 25, 2017.
  • Windows Mixed Reality Headsets to Arrive in Time for the Holidays

    Windows Mixed Reality Headsets to Arrive in Time for the Holidays

    Microsoft's planned roll out of a whole suite of VR headsets continues with the revelation of designs from Dell and ASUS. Acer and HP will start shipping their first developer kits this August for $299 and $329 respectively.

    Looks like Ferrari favouring Sebastian Vettel ahead of Kimi Raikkonen this season

    Had Sebastian Vettel set off from pole and not Kimi Raikkonen you could put your palazzo on that "misfortune" not happening. Verstappen finished fifth, behind Valtteri Bottas for Mercedes , with Carlos Sainz sixth for Toro Rosso .
    Del Potro makes winning return at French Open

    Del Potro makes winning return at French Open

    His best result at the French Open was reaching the semifinals in 2009, just months before he won his Grand Slam title in NY . Connection with her backhand was now very few and far between as three consecutive breaks left Hsieh in the driving seat.
popular